Friday, May 3, 2013

Prof. Ross liked my first spread was a great start. He suggested that now I focus in and get more specific with the topic.

I'm not sure how many pages our spread is supposed to be but if its more than two pages I'm thinking of incorporating a series of photos where I ask several different financially struggling college students to write on a poster board either what part of the day they or activity they wait for, what part of the day or a task in the day they hate doing the most. They would hold this sign in a relevant area that the sign is talking about... or maybe I should do this with a white backdrop and just use the lighting studio instead?

What do you guys think?

https://www.facebook.com/FiresCenterofExcellence?hc_location=timeline
Roughly, maybe something along the lines of this image.

No comments:

Post a Comment